Silvana liquid foundation
About – Silvana S. Foundation
Silvana was always passionate in the arts, and in 2006 she taught herself the art of photography, capturing landscapes during her travels. Over time, she found her true passion in wildlife photography, as she found beauty the people often ignore. She taught us to open our eyes to discover the beauty of the natural world. Through her photographs, there was always a positive story or emotion that she was trying to convey. Some of her photos won major photography awards as well.
We, As Silvana’s family and friends, are continuing her legacy by forming the Silvana S. Foundation Ltd. The foundation aims to support less privileged children and wildlife through the sales of her photographic work, as she has always done throughout her life.
Liquid Foundation | eBay
BUY ONE GET ONE 25% OFF ~ USA SELLER ~ SHIPS TODAY
- 197+ отслеживающих
- 989+ продано
Full coverage. Designed to give a long lastinggorgeous look. - Lightweight and bendable. Designed to feel natural on your skin.
- 24+ отслеживающих
- 99+ продано
1 x Phoera Full Coverage Liquid Foundation. Choose the best color shade for your skin. Designed to give a long lasting gorgeous look. Full coverage. Gently tap the makeup onto your skin with either yo...
- 68+ отслеживающих
- 360+ продано
We are not affiliated with, nor endorsed by Mary Kay Inc. MATTE WEAR LIQUID FOUNDATION. FOR COMBINATION TO OILY SKIN OR FOR A FLAWLESS, MATTE FINISH. FULL SIZE~1 FL.
- 51+ отслеживающих
- 348+ продано
We are not affiliated with, nor endorsed by Mary Kay Inc. LUMINOUS WEAR LIQUID FOUNDATION. FOR NORMAL TO DRY SKIN OR FOR A LUMINOUS, DEWY FINISH. IVORY ~BEIGE~ BRONZE.
- 6+ отслеживающих
- 18+ продано
Luminous/dewy finish. Suitable for sensitive skin. We are not affiliated with, nor endorsed by Mary Kay Inc. Luminous finish that is great for normal to dry skin. Age-fighting foundation.
- 25+ отслеживающих
- 93+ продано
Brighten your skin naturally. Brighten and Natural. Air-light texture & matte finish. Full coverage for imperfections: Conceal & make wrinkles, flecks, acnes, large pores, acne scars & any dark spot. ...
This foundation contain SPF 50 sun protection to shield your skin from harmful UVA and UVB rays. Flawless Colour Changing Foundation is a revolutionary new liquid foundation that goes on white and ins...
- 19+ отслеживающих
- 36+ продано
Matte+Poreless Liquid Foundation(Normal to Oily)1oz. Matte+Poreless. (Normal to Oily). Liquid Foundation. 112 Natural Ivory. 230 Natural Buff. 320 Natural Tan. 340 Cappuccino.
- 12+ отслеживающих
- 32+ продано
- 28+ отслеживающих
- 92+ продано
In a single, Full size 1 fl. oz container, New & Unopened. I do not open or test the product but they are new in box, unused and authentic. B ox may have shelf wear or be imperfect.
- 17+ отслеживающих
- 26+ продано
Giorgio Armani. Luminous Silk Foundation.6 fl oz / 18 ml (Tester). # Choose Between Shades 1-15.
- 21+ отслеживающих
- 213+ продано
This liquid powder foundation is easy to use: simply shake and apply. It transforms from a liquid into a soft powder on your skin for a more natural appearance and a lightweight feel. Create a beautif...
- 21+ отслеживающих
- 46+ продано
или предложение «Лучшая цена»
Color Changing Foundation is a revolutionary new liquid foundation that goes on white and instantly self-adjusts to match your EXACT skin tone. 1x Color Changing Liquid Foundation. This foundation con...
COVERGIRL Clean Sensitive Liquid Foundation for skin that feels and looks so fresh. Its formula is 100%25 fragrance free and oil free and is designed to be safe on sensitive skin. It lets your skin br...
- 33+ отслеживающих
- 125+ продано
- 6+ отслеживающих
- 15+ продано
Let Your Natural Beauty Shine Through With COVERGIRL Clean Liquid Makeup! Fresh Formula That Lets Skin Breathe. Water Based Foundation. Water Sports (11). Add to Favorites. Other (653). Goes On Easily...
Choose Your Shade - Full Size Sheer-to-Full Coverage
- 23+ отслеживающих
- 57+ продано
Fine-tune this velvety, matte foundation with the included dropper. Want more coverage?. Liquid Foundation. Drop Foundation. Velvety Matte Finish. Choose Your Shade! Sheer-to-Full Coverage. TCDF20 DEE...
CoverGirl + Olay Simply Ageless 3-In-1 Liquid Foundation ~ Choose Your Shade.
- 23+ отслеживающих
- 89+ продано
Oz container, New & Unopened. I do not open or test the product but they are new in box, unused and authentic. CHOOSE YOUR SHADE - With or Without Box.
- 2+ отслеживающих
- 2+ продано
MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499). Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation provides full coverage. Detail of STAY MATTE BUT ...
We are not affiliated with Mary Kay Inc. & we are not responsible for their products & allergy reactions. We just own the productos. Select Your Color!
- 23+ отслеживающих
- 52+ продано
Easy to Wear,Concealer. 1 x Concealer. Can cover up fleck,dark heavy skin,pore bulky etc. Full coverage,can invisible winkles and flaws. Due to the difference between different monitors, the pictures ...
Covergirl Clean Sensitive Liquid Foundation [Choose Color]. The color of the might differ slightly from the actual shade you receive, but it's the correct item. Each computer monitor shows different v...
Great quality products for.
- 14+ отслеживающих
- 90+ продано
New in box! You choose which shade you prefer. RICH ESPRESSO IS THE ONLY IDEAL FLAWLESS FORMULATION THAT I HAVE.
However they do feel full.
- 195 отслеживающих
- 478 продано
Flawless Colour Changing Foundation is a revolutionary new liquid foundation that goes on white and instantly self-adjusts to match your EXACT skin tone. 1 x Flawless Color Changing Liquid Foundation.
My Liquid Foundations and Shades – Swatches
Last Updated: 18th August 2015
1) Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous – 832 Nude Beige Review: Liked the coverage – light-medium, feels quite lightweight, easily blended, matte finish, colour was a pretty good match, just slightly lighter for me as my foundations always oxidises on me. After oxidising, colour was a shade darker but alright as my neck is usually darker than my face.
2) Catrice Ultimate Moisture Fresh Skin Make up – 010 Light Beige
3) Catrice Photo Finish 18h Liquid Foundation – 010 Sand Beige
4) ZA True White Plus Liquid Foundation – OC10
5) Stila One Step Make up – 03 Tone Review: Liked the coverage – medium, feels quite lightweight, mousse-like texture, easily blended, colour oxidised to suit well. Average lasting ability and I liked the feel of this on the face. Pretty smooth.
6) Revlon Colorstay Whipped Creme Make up – 220 Nude Review: Liked the coverage – medium, feels quite lightweight, easily blended, matte finish, colour was a tad light for me and had to set with a darker tone loose powder. Good lasting power and I really like this foundation, if only I could find a perfect shade. It is pretty sad because the SA said this shade should suit me well since Sand Beige suited me well. However I still find this a little too light.
7) Revlon Colorstay – 180 Sand Beige Review: Liked the coverage – full, feels rather heavy and thick on the skin, needs to blend quickly, matte finish, colour was just right for me and because it was very lasting, it does not oxidise much and as such was a good match for me. My favourite longlasting liquid foundation thus far. The affordability is a bonus.
8) Estee Lauder Double Wear – 1W1 Bone Review: Liked the coverage – full, feels quite lightweight, needs to blend quickly, matte finish, colour was a bit light for me but manageable after application of a darker tone loose powder. It did settle into my pores which I didn’t like. Resolved the issue with beauty blender though this method diluted the coverage. This shade did make my face look a shade grayish white even though this colour was matched to me by 4 different SAs at 4 different counters. I wonder if there’s a better shade to match my skin tone and work much better.
9) Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation – 3 Beige Review: coverage was light to medium, feels quite normal, neither lightweight nor heavy, easily blended, normal finish, colour was very close to my skintone on application and oxidised a lot and became much darker after some time. I did not like this foundation as it hadn’t worked for me, was an oil slick within two hours just being in an air con room. Sorry but this is possibly one of the worst liquid foundations I’ve ever tried.
10) Make Up For Ever HD High Definition Foundation – N120 Review: Liked the coverage – medium, feels quite lightweight, easily blended, normal finish. Wasn’t fantastic for me. Face was visibly oily quite fast and it did not work well enough for me. Oxidised to a darker shade after awhile. Disappointing because it doesn’t last considering that it couldn’t even last for a dinner event in an entirely air conditioned room.
11) Estee Lauder Double Wear Light – Intensity 2.5
Review: Liked the coverage – medium, feels quite lightweight, easily blended, matte finish, colour was a good match for me. I preferred this to the original Double Wear as it doesn’t settle into my pores, was quite lasting and is able to provide relatively decent coverage for someone without much blemishes. Finish was pretty matte but looked much better after applying the Lancome Teint Miracle powder. Complements well.
12) Lancome Teint Vissionaire – PO-03 (think this was a bit dark) Review: Coverage ok – light-medium, feels quite lightweight, easily blended, dewy finish, colour was a tad dark for me and had to be set with a lighter shade of loose powder. Oxidised slightly and my face became oily quickly, not lasting in my opinion.
13) Flebeaute Collagenic Foundation – NB21
14) Kate Lasting High Coverage Liquid Foundation – C
Review : Good coverage – medium. Pretty lasting and applies matte on the skin. Skin look pretty good after application. This colour was a great match for me. Oxidation for me was quite minimal. The plastic container is also small and convenient to bring along when travelling.
15) ZA Skin Beauty Liquid Foundation – 21
16) Kiss Skinfit Foundation UV – 02
17) Baviphat Skinfit Velvet Foundation – #2 Natural Beige
18) Cybercolors HD Plus Gel Foundation – 01 Ivory
Review: Coverage – light-medium, quite alright, blends easily, colour was a good match and oxidised suitably. Liked the smooth and liquid-like consistency.
19) Elsia Liquid Foundation – 410
20) Baviphat Bavi Girls Get Moisture Foundation – #1
21) Sana Maiko-Han Liquid Foundation – #01
Review: Coverage – light, feels alright, easily blended, colour was slightly lighter and pinkish for me. After oxidising, colour was acceptable to a certain extent. It wasn’t lasting at all.
22) Kevin Beautymaker Q10 Firming Liquid Foundation – 02 Natural
Review: Coverage – light-medium, feels quite lightweight, easily blended, colour was a pretty close match. After oxidising, colour was a shade darker but alright as my neck is usually darker than my face. Not lasting.
23) Kevin Beautymaker Aqua Light Creamy Foundation – Natural Review: Full coverage, feels very heavy and thick on skin, must blend quickly, matte finish, did not like the feel and consistency as my skin couldn’t seem to breathe.
24) Kevin Beautymaker Zero Pore Silky Foundation Review: Coverage – light, mousse-like texture, easily blended, colour was suitable for me. Nice and smooth.
25) Kevin Beautymaker Foundation Shake up – Natural
26) Grasenbon Pore Cover Veil
27) Kate Powderless Liquid for Cover – OC-C Review: Liked the coverage – medium, feels lightweight, easily blended, matte finish, colour was suitable for me and oxidised and matched well. Nice, smooth finish to set with a good loose powder.
28) Maybelline Super Mineral 24 – P01
Review: Coverage – medium, feels alright on the skin, needs to blend quickly, matte finish, colour was a tad light, a little too cool and pinkish for me and had to set with a yellow toned loose powder to make it more natural. Lasting power was very good.
29) Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation – N51 Light Vanilla
Review: Liked the coverage – light-medium, feels quite lightweight, easily blended, natural finish, colour was slightly lighter for me. After oxidising, colour suited me. Not very lasting in my opinion as it oiled up pretty fast as did most foundations for me.
30) M.A.C Mineralize Foundation – NC20
Review: Liked the coverage – light-medium, feels quite lightweight, easily blended, natural finish, colour was a match for me. After oxidising, colour was still pretty natural looking on me. Not lasting at all. Oiled up very fast in an air conditioned environment, within 1-2hours and I had to continuously powder my face. For me, this is similar to MUFE HD and most of the other foundations I’ve used because most foundations do not last for more than 1 hour on my face. The only ones to ever survive and last sufficiently on my face would be the Maybelline Super Mineral 24, Estee Lauder Double Wear light and Revlon Colorstay.
31) Boots No7 Beautifully Matte Foundation – Warm Ivory
32) Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation – Medium Ivory
33) Lancome Mat Miracle 24H Liquid Foundation – PO-03 and O-02
34) Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour Full Coverage Foundation – Light-Medium Beige
Review: Too dark and pinkish.
Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour Full Coverage Foundation – Light Sand
Review: Good match for my skin colour. Coverage is medium-full. Applies smoothly, is longlasting and feels light and comfortable on the skin. One of my current favourite liquid foundations.
35) Catrice Matt Mousse Makeup – 011 Light Beige
Review: Liked the coverage – medium, feels quite lightweight on the skin, easily blended, matte finish, colour was a pretty good match. This mousse has a really great and smooth texture and I really love the feel of this on my skin. It applies darker but after blending it out, it becomes much lighter and really suited my skin colour. After oxidising, colour was alright as my neck is darker than my face.
*The 020 Natural Beige was too dark for me.
36) Clio All Day Free Light Foundation – 21 Natural Beige
Left to right: 1) Estee Lauder Double Wear Light – Intensity 2.5 2) Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous – 832 Nude Beige 3) Kate Powderless Liquid for Cover – C 4) Catrice Matt Mousse Makeup- 011 Light Beige 5) ZA True White Plus – OC10 6) Revlon Colorstay Whipped – 220 Nude 7) Kate Lasting High Coverage – C 8) Make Up For Ever HD – N120
9) Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation – 3 Beige
Left to right: 1) Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation – Medium Ivory 2) Bourjois Healthy Mix – N°51 Light Vanilla 3) Lancome Mat Miracle – O-02 4) Lancome Mat Miracle – PO-03 5) Estee Lauder Double Wear – 1W1 Bone 17 6) M.A.C Mineralize – NC20 7) Revlon Colorstay – 180 Sand Beige 8) No7 Beautifully Matte – Warm Ivory
9) Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour Full Coverage Foundation – Light Medium Beige
Left to right: 1) Stila One Step – 03 Tone 2) ZA Skin Beauty – 21 3) Kiss Skin Fit UV – Natural 02 4) Catrice All Matt Plus – 020 Nude Beige 5) Catrice Photo Finish 18h – 010 Sand Beige 6) Maiko-Han Liquid Foundation – 01 7) Elsia – 410 8) Maybelline Super Mineral 24 – OC1
9) Maybelline Super Mineral 24 – PO1
Left to right: 1) Lancome Blanc Miracle Bright Light Creator – BO-01 2) Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour Full Coverage Foundation – Light Sand 3) Estee Lauder Double Wear – 1W2 Sand 36
4) Estee Lauder Double Wear Light – Intensity 2.0
Left to right: 1) Son & Park Skin Fit Foundation – 21 2) Son & Park Skin Fit Foundation – 23 3) Perfect Skin One Shot Cover Stick Foundation – 23 4) Oseque High End Touch Foundation – 23 Natural Beige 5) Clio All Day Free Light Foundation – 21 6) 1028 Visual Therapy Double Wear Hydrating CC-Dation – OC-02 Nude Beige 7) Maybelline Dream Satin Skin Air-whipped Liquid Foundation – B00 8) Australis Full On Foundation – Nude
9) Bourjois Nude Sensation Blur Effect Foundation – 41 Fair Nude
The Best Way to Apply Liquid Foundation, According to a Makeup Artist
Getting your foundation just right is tougher than it seems. From finding the best shade for your skin tone to applying the product evenly, achieving a flawless foundation base takes skill. And don’t even get us started on choosing the best type of foundation for you. From powders to liquids to oil-free alternatives, ID’ing which kind of product works best for your skin type can be a challenge.
WATCH THE VIDEO: The Best Way to Wear Coral-Orange Eyeshadow
Because foundation is a mainstay in most of our beauty regimens, we asked a makeup artist to give us a step-by-step tutorial on how to apply liquid foundation. Turns out the tools you use really matter (spoiler alert: sponges are better than brushes!), as do the motions you make when putting on foundation. What’s more, there’s a science to which areas of the face you apply foundation to first. Curious to see how you can get your best complexion yet? Watch the video above for six simple steps for putting on liquid foundation like a pro.
RELATED: How to Pick the Perfect Foundation for You
- Use an egg-shaped sponge: The tool helps apply foundation evenly, so your face stays streak-free. For best results, first wet the sponge before dipping it into makeup.
- Move from the inside out: Begin by tapping product from the middle of the face, by the nose, and then move outwards toward the hairline. In general, you want more makeup in the center of your face.
- Next, move up: Start tapping the product on between the eyebrows, then move upwards to the forehead.
- Don’t forget down below: Next tap foundation on the chin and along the jawline. For longer-lasting color, put product on the lips too.
- Let it set: To keep foundation in place for hours, apply a setting powder using a small fluffy brush. Tap the powder onto any shiny spots on the face.
- Complete the look: Use a larger fluffy brush to stipple on more powder, then blend, blend, blend!